"If you can't obey God, how can you resist the devil?" JM
Joey and I weren't going to make a big deal about it but we decided to quit drinking for a little while. It just seemed like so many of our Christian friends were taking advantage of their freedom to drink. We wanted to swing back the other way by showing its okay not to drink as a Christian, too. It was kind of funny but the only place this became difficult was at a "Christian" party. So anyway, that's our story and why we've declined your drink offers. Though, we appreciate the understanding that comes along with it, too.
I can't wait for a chocolate martini.
1 comment:
I can't wait for a chocolate martini as well... We will go to Applebee's when you decide to drink again :) (I still remember my first one :)
Post a Comment