Sunday, May 20, 2007

So, this is the guy I'm going to marry...

Joey and I went to see Spider man 3 last Sunday. The lights dimmed and from the corner of my eye, I saw Joey point his wrist toward the movie screen. Was he...pretending to be Spidey? I turned my head for a better look. Sure enough, his fingers were pointed and his wrist was up Spidey style. He didn't see me see him...at first. But I couldn't control my laughter. How flippin cute is that? Crazy cute is what it is....

Yesterday, Joey's sister, Joey and I were at the parent's house. Joey wanted to go saleing--garage saleing. So, the three of us set out. Over the course of several houses, Joey managed to get a free coffee maker and free HD antena thingy. Bekkie, Joey's sister, said, "who is this guy?! People just give him stuff." Yeah, it's like that a lot of times when you roll with JC. People just love him and they aren't sure why.

1 comment:

Yi said...

I went garage saleing yesterday as well, except nobody offered to give me any free stuff. Should have went you guys :)