Friday, August 04, 2006

Dad: So, I was talking to your niece last night and I told her about the mosh pit I accidentally got myself into during the Fuel concert a few years ago.
Me: The one at Common Ground?
Dad: Yeah. Then she told me she's been in a mosh pit.
Me: She's nine. How has she been in a mosh pit?
Dad: Apparently, it was at Riverview.
Me: Riverview?
Dad: Yeah, your church.
Me: Huh.
Dad: That's what I said. What is she doing in a mosh pit at your church?
Me: It must have been during that punk concert.
Dad: You must know what my next question is going to be...
Me: Yeah...I do.

2 comments:

The Professor said...

You were at the Fuel concert? That was the worst concert I had ever been to! Eric and I were at that!

VRA said...

Like Neice, Like Aunt. (In a former life! ha ha)