Monday, April 24, 2006

Ahhhh!!!! I was just clicking around online here at work and whamo--ended up on my blog of all things. It isn't blocked!!! I've learned to live without it while at work but could it really be back?? First they took the blogs away and then anything that had to do with religion. The religousy stuff came back but now I wonder why these sites aren't blocked anymore. Could it be a trap? Did I fall for it?? Now I'm scared. Must not check blog at work....

3 comments:

VRA said...

They took away anything to do with religion? Really...that's interesting. I won't even get started on that one...it would be pointless (as would taking away religious websites!!).

Yi said...

Oooo, neat... Now you can update more than once a week again :) Nothing wrong with it if you are only going to do it during your break or lunch hour... Then again, who wants to spend their breaks and lunch hours updating blogs? Hmmm, conflicts...

Anonymous said...

Excuse me Miss, I'll need you to quietly come with me please.