Yesterday was oh so nice.
I started off with a healthy breakfast of Total cereal with strawberries. Yum. Then, I worked out with my step-mom at the MAC. I love that place and I really like spending time with her. We had a healthy lunch, too: tuna salad wraps with fruit, salad and a smoothie. As we left, I put my arm around her and said, "I feel so good! Thank you!" We stopped by her house so I could shower and when I got out of my car, my dad looked at me and said, "oh, you look so cute in your little workout gear." That made me smile. My daddy thinks I'm cute :o)
We then went to David's Bridal and I paid for my bridesmaid dress. Cross that off the list. Next, we went to Kohl's to look at workout gear. We did not buy workout gear but fun things like purses. When I dropped her off, my dad was standing in the driveway. He kicked my tires, all of them and then asked if I wanted to stay for dinner. I explained that JAC and I were grilling out and my dad looked sad. "Can I give you anything?" he asked. "Money?" I laughed and said no, I'm good.
Joey stepped outside to start grilling....rain. We had a healthy meal of steak (for him) and shrimp kabobs for me. I had purchased some vanilla yogurt for a healthy dessert but the orange cupcakes were so much better. Oh well, I tried.
JAC and I finished the day by driving into the country to watch a thunderstorm. We rented Lost and I fell asleep in the first 5 minutes. I still managed to make it home by 11 o'clock. I love spring (but not the allergies)!
No comments:
Post a Comment