Friday, April 28, 2006

Concerts

I found out the most awesome news yesterday. Buffett is coming to town in September! I am so super excited! I haven't seen him since 2004 and the last time he came to town was 2003. I MUST get awesome seats. I wish all my friends were parrotheads, too. If only they knew how much fun it is to party in the parking lot before hand. Any stories, Kell? Ha!

The week after Buffett is Alan Jackson. I don't know anyone who likes him so I won't be forced to go :) There are some other concerts I want to go to. I missed the Fall Out Boy concert but Dave Matthews is also coming to DTE. Of course, I've seen him three times already and it doesn't compare to a Buffett concert (what does, though). I'm also tired of DMB songs. They took a tailspin in the last few years even though I did like American Baby (every time I hear that song I think of Brown singing it in Heathrow airport). The real reason I want to go to DMB is because G Love and Special Sauce is opening for them. I love them! I met them a few years ago at the Eats, Beats and Treats in Pontiac. Really nice guys. All my friends are going but....I don't know if I want to stay for DMB.

The other concert I want to go to? Huey Lewis and the News with Chicago on July 2nd. Yessssssss......

1 comment:

Yi said...

I am interested in the Buffett concert if you want people to go with you :)