Thursday, May 05, 2005

Food Horror Stories

The picky post along with the recent attention fast foods have been getting has prompted me to post my story about the Burger King in Mason. I totally forgot to blog this after it happened. Here it is for those that didn't hear it directly from me.

It was February 18th, 2005. I was starving. I decided to stop in at the Mason's BK to get a Whopper Jr. with cheese. I don't think I had one since that dark day in 7th grade. I was all excited when I received the burger and as I ate it, I started thinking about Shamrock Shakes and when they would be coming back to McDonald's. Huh? That's random. I thought the same thing. Why would I be thinking about Shamrock Shakes? I finished the burger and was almost to my Grandma's house when I realized...there was gum in my mouth...and it wasn't mine. I wanted to die.

Anyone else have some gross stories?

1 comment:

VRA said...

Did you save it and contact that attorney that ran for governor a few years ago? You could be a millionaire right now!