Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Why 2004 Sucked

1.) Melissa’s mom died.
2.) Patrick Schutte died.
3.) Simeon died.
4.) Grandma died.
5.) Margurite died.
6.) Ben moved away.
7.) Marlene moved away.
8.) Andy moved away.
9.) Joey and I broke up.
10.) Dental work.
11.) Went to 1 to 1 department and left the Best Team Ever (which sucked at first).
12.) Lived in a small room for almost the whole year.
13.) Washington D.C.
14.) Jason Brisboe was killed in a car accident.
15.) Bought my first new car but couldn't sell my old one (anyone want to buy a 2000 Impala with only 63,000 miles?)

I'm sure there is more but that is all I could think of right now.

3 comments:

The Professor said...

Ya would someone buy that car....it is really nice.

Holly said...

Sonny, how right you are bout faith. I see my close friends and close family fill the "holes" in their lives with so much temporary crap. I do it to, though not as often as I used to and I feel completely aware now. Don't you worry, though (like you were!). My next blog is going to highlight all the cool things that happened in 2004. Just didn't have time to put it together. Thanks for being so awesome, Sonny.

VRA said...

Have you listed it on autotrader.com?