Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Why 2003 Rocked

It is the year end and I've been thinking a lot about the life I had in 2003 compared to 2004. So, prepare to be bored...

1.) Met up with Joey again after 9 years.
2.) Lived in my own apartment.
3.) Valassis
a. Got my first big bonus
b. Promoted to Program Leader on Pizza Hut team
c. Part of the Best Team Ever: Krissie, Marlene, Kelly, Boz, Geeta, Brenda, & Ben.
d. My co-workers became my closest friends. We had so much fun at work and outside of work, too.
4.) The places I went:
a. Graceland
b. Nashville
c. Cheeseburger In Paradise
d. Chicago
e. Cincinnati
5.) The weddings I attended:
a. Jason & Greta
b. Brandon & Melissa
c. Chip & Stephanie
6.) The weddings I was in:
a. Angie & Patrick (so much fun!)
7.) Happy Hours.
8.) The Blackout of 2003 (yes, I thought it was a blast)
9.) Sold my Grand Am and got an Impala (which would later suck in 2004)
10.) Tailgating at State with Marlene and Joey
11.) Christmas
12.) Cubbies were in the World Series (and I watched almost every game)
13.) Concerts I went to:
a. Buffett @ DTE
b. Buffett in Cinci
c. Beach Boys @ DTE
14.) And the single most significant thing that rocked in 2003 and all the years of my life was that I became a Christ Follower and found a church that I adore (though don't always agree with--much like my family).

Why 2003 Sucked
1.) Becky’s mom died.
2.) Bush and I broke up after 5 years.

No comments: