Sunday, October 31, 2004

Underdogs and Hype

Yes, I'm a Spartan. Yes, yesterday was painful. But we must have hope and carry on....

I watched the game with a split crowd which is always fun.

I had a little spot on my State shirt so I covered it up with a pin my pops gave me. This isn't just any pin, though. It is an authentic 1960 Kennedy-Johnson pin. People were looking at me funny. "Who are you supporting in the election?" "Why, Kennedy and Johnson, of course." "Ummm....(confused)...okay."

I'm going to miss all the presidential hype when it's gone.

Just kidding. Soon enough, we'll be doing it all over again with two new grand candidates.

2 comments:

The Professor said...

I actually felt bad for State...but I am glad they won. I like your candidates...in fact I am watching the SNL satire from past elections right now and it is soooooo funny!

Holly said...

I watched the SNL special, too. I started to feel stupid becaue I was laughing so loud.