I'm about to become a mother...again. Yes, my mama's baby girl is having a baby girl...I just don't know when. By now (as of today), I had already given birth to Xavier. I'm wondering if Ellison is going to make me wait this out. I feel my body changing but then it goes back to being the same. Of course, we started a home project of ripping up the floor in the front room yesterday and my house is a disaster...so I should go into labor tonight (ha ha).
Joey has been amazing. We were taking turns sleeping in the basement (something about my snoring sent Joey down there last week) but now, he thinks it is better if I sleep down there so I can save my energy up to deliver this baby. Xavier was sleeping through the night (and slept through two major thunderstorms last week) but is now up about 3 times a night for some reason. He's also not eating much. He's doing all of this to drive me crazy just before I have a newborn to take care of...I am on to his plan.
I'm feeling excited about meeting Ellison...but honestly, I'm getting a little too nervous about labor and delivery. It was not fun the first time but oddly enough, I hope things go just as well.
So, any day now, Ellison...any day now...
No comments:
Post a Comment