Thursday, November 29, 2007

Venting

I just thought I would warn you...

I am a bride. I am not and have not been behaving like a bridezilla even when things have not been going my way. I have shed some tears. I have felt I've been treated unfairly. I have moved on and have had amazing support. Thank you for the support.

I need support.

Please, please, please....do not remind me I'm getting married in six months. I already know and it's funny when people act like I don't know it. I do. Lay off. We'll get everything done.

YES! I KNOW I'M GETTING MARRIED IN SIX MONTHS AND STILL DON'T HAVE A WEDDING DRESS. PLEASE BACK OFF AND I MEAN THAT IN THE NICEST WAY EVEN THOUGH I'M WRITING IN CAPS.

Thank you for reading. I will return to my nice, agreeable self now.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should get on that. it's totally like the most important thing everrrrrrrrrrrr.

soooooo just kidding. =)

i'm can lend you my bridesmaids dress i had to wear. it's the size of a wedding dress. but it is black and i dont think that would be appropriate.

anywho. hi. i hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

You're going to be a ridiculously beautiful bride regardless. Girl, you could look good in a flour sack.

Besides, you have plenty of time-- you could do a whole wedding in four months if needed. Shorter if you go with the basics--all you really need are the groom and God and you're doing really well on both of those.

Well, the license from the state is good too.

Any which way, I'm praying for you and promise never to ask when you're having kids.

Tricia said...

hang in there! You shouldn't feel any pressure yet. JR and I planned an entire wedding in 3 months, so you've got plenty of time!

:)