Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Thanksgiving was held at Joey's house this year. My step-mom (the one in the green apron) suggested she make the turkey and we provide the house. I have to say, it worked out well, even if there were one or two people dearly missed.

I love this picture of Joey's parents, my step-mom, nephew, Gram and sister at the Thanksgiving dinner table.




I love this picture, too of my parents talking and my niece. She leaned in and looked interested because she saw me taking the photo. What an actress.




My mother


My father and I




My nephew and his can of Cranberry. Joey planning out our Black Friday trip.




Putting up our sorry Christmas Tree.







1 comment:

Yi said...

You have great families, and your dad cleaned up nice :) I like your Christmas Tree, now all you need are some paper chains and popcorn strands, then the tree would be perfect ;)