Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Transformers

We got in line two and a half hours early. Really, it wasn't necessary but it made Jr. and Joey feel better. Plus, we beat the other nerds there by about 15 minutes. We were decked out in our Transformers t-shirts and ready to roll out. Here is the cast of characters:

Joey
Les
Amy Corr
Me
Bradley
Lyndsay
Reta
Denny
Rebecca
Bobby D
Ben Shoe

Weird but there were a TON of Christians there. Yes, we can pick each other out in a crowd (plus we saw you there in the second row, JR Miller).

Truly, I liked this movie. Some of it was a little too sexual for the younger crowd and some of the humor was...dumb...but it was the humor I like. I never watched Transformers growing up but I could really buy into the whole nostalgia stuff and I knew some of it came from the cartoon. Plus, seeing Joey as excited as I am over a chocolate martini made me happy.

Seriously, go see this movie. Don't make me slap you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Some of it was a little too sexual for the younger crowd"

I always thought there was something a little funny about Starscream...