Monday, April 30, 2007

What a weekend

It started with waiting for Joey to finish coaching softball. Then, we went to Finley's for a Michigan Cherry Salad. I felt blah so I went back to my mom's to sleep.

Saturday, I lied to the RivRunners, causing them to run further than normal. Next, Jenny and I did a mad dash to the mall to buy Meg some embarrassing gifts. At Meg's bridal shower, we enjoyed chocolate while Meg blushed. Then, it was back to my mom's where I rested a minute, changed clothes, picked up my father and headed to his class reunion. While waiting for the reunion, I saw the Piston's win on the TV to the right and the Red Wings win two minutes later on the TV to the left. Pretty flippin cool. My evening was spent with the Laingsburg class of 1966. Man, they are a fun group!

Sunday, after church, I ran the Koman (which you can read about in a different post). Then, Yi, Joey and I made hamburgers at Joey's. Afterward, we met up with my sister, bro-in-law, niece, nephew, mom and step-dad at Sweet Sensation's for Max's birthday. See, Max, the dog, turned 1 that day so the family took him out for some ice cream. Sounds dumb but it was pretty cool. Another interesting weekend passes by...

No comments: