Wednesday, May 02, 2007

If You Won't Change, I'll Change Everything Else

Months ago, the Lord told me to do something I didn’t want to do. Over and over the message came at me but I couldn’t do it and I still don’t want to. I do have free will, right? The problem is in my faith. Do I think God is going to leave me out in the cold? Do I not trust Him with my best interests?

A few years ago, God wanted me to make a change in my life. I fought it. So, God did something else. He changed everything on the outside. He moved me to a new area in the company. He moved all of my close friends away from me. He moved me physically to a new housing situation. I wouldn’t move…so He moved me. Finally, I said okay. It would have turned out better had I followed Him after saying okay to Him but I followed myself.

Last week, I realized God is doing this again. He is moving me physically because I won’t move spiritually. I’m going to be on a new team with a new supervisor in two weeks. I need to move into a new apartment in a few weeks, too. God is precise and direct. Will I finally say yes to Him?

Stars shine
Trees Grow and if I stay
Unchanged
I fear the rocks will cry out...

No comments: