"Hi, this is Dr. Pulver."
"Hello, Dr. Pulver. This is Holly."
"Was up, Holly?"
"Oh...nothing..."
"Don't you have my cell phone #?"
"Well, yeah, but the reason I called you at work is because...well...I hurt myself."
"How did you hurt yourself?"
"I was lifting a car off a small child and in the process I hurt my back."
"Oh...I think I saw that on the news."
"Or...I was bending down to get a shirt out of the dryer...and something broke."
"Your back?"
"Levi, my back hurts soooo bad. I thought I could walk it off, stretch it out, sleep it off...it hurts bad."
"Come on in and I'll take a look."
So, now I'm on my way to a follow up appointment. My back is feeling better, just a little sore. I'm telling you, though....I don't know if I've experienced worse pain. Dude...I'm 31! Grrrrr....
3 comments:
Dude, don't age yourself... There are still 47 days left until you are 31 ;)
Liar.
You're not 31.
Technically you are going on 32...if you believe life starts at conception! :op
Post a Comment