Sunday, January 07, 2007

Chessie the Predator

Okay....I'm warning you...this is gross. Chessie, our dear, sweet kitty cat, has been hunting and killing things in the house. She stalks, sizes up her prey and goes for the kill. It's been ugly, stumbling on the remains which end up all over the carpet. Quite a mess. But I can't help but being a little proud. So, I thought I would post a picture of her conquests. Again...this is gross so I apologize ahead of time....

Do you see it? She has bullied these poor, innocent souls and mutilated their battered bodies. Truly sick.


A close up of the one who didn't get away. Now, we haven't actually seen her committing the crimes so I asked Joey how he knows it's her. "Partly because there is cotten in the litter box...and because I've seen her bolt out from under the Christmas tree when I walk in the room."


Chessie...so sweet and innocent...

1 comment:

The Prof said...

Her new name is Lucifer