Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Saturday, December 30, 2006
I don't feel happy that he is dead. I know what he did to millions of people but I'm not happy he is dead. Is that weird/dumb/wrong? I do not believe in an eye for an eye. I truly believe in forgiveness of sin but...yeah. It gets so complicated. The thing is, now he can never know Christ. Actually, I'm sure he met Him yesterday and I can only guess how ugly that meeting was. God is just. But couldn't there have been an alternative? I told Joey they should have put him in a prison with a bunch of Christians for the rest of his life. That doesn't make a lot of sense either because why would the Christians be in prison? Then again, we all make mistakes. I guess I'm just surprised at how I'm feeling about it. I didn't think I would feel...sad? I think that's the word for it. He probably deserved it, though. Look at what I deserve. Nothing and everything. I should pay for my sins. Thank you God for saving me from that. Your grace and mercy make me thankful every single day. I don't have to die not knowing where I will be afterwards. With you is my home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment