- Heat suspected in 20 deaths nationwide since Sunday; 164 Californians died last week
- Pregnant woman dies at sweltering Red Sox game; baby saved
- Heat warnings posted from Massachusetts to South Carolina
- Zookeepers feed lions frozen blood to cool off
On another note, I made chilli Tuesday night and forgot to put chilli powder in it. Not that great.
2 comments:
There are few things that I hate, but what I do hate, I really hate. I hate waiting for something and I hate being stuck in a line. Can't stand it. But, I know this isn't a good attitude so when I'm in that situation, like an "oh-crap-I'm-way-late-and-I've-been-
hitting-every-red-light-and-I'm-GETTING-
ANGRY" situation, I choose to find something to be thankful for. Like, I'm thankful that I have a car to get me from place to place.
Sounds like you need to come to Florida to cool off! :-)
Post a Comment