...and I'm not above asking for it.
I hurt my ankle. Not sure how but the tendons or muscles in the back of my ankle...my achilles' tendon, I guess...hurts. No clue how this happened. I was packing last night and do nothing out of the ordinary and whamo. Pain. Lots of pain. Couldn't even walk. So I limped around the condo. I thought it would be better this morning but one step out of bed and it was worse. I used a heating pad (sorry if I offended everyone that's shouting "no! ice it!") and the pain subsided. I'm walking okay now but the tendon feels a little tight. Here is where I need prayer.
Call me stupid but I'm still running the Crim. I have faith God will get me through but I might have to be carried across the finish line. I just want to run this race so bad, I already paid the money and I'm mentally prepared. It's my last race for awhile and was also started the year I was born.
It's going to be fine but if you could say a little prayer, that would rock.
Thank you, sheep.
2 comments:
How is your ankle??
How was the Crim???
Ya...ice it girlfriend...it would've felt even better :oP
Post a Comment