Friday, May 19, 2006

There is a new radio station in Detroit where you call or send them your 5 favorite songs and they'll play them. That is the format. 106.7Needshelp.com


Here is a list of some of the songs they just played:

Charlie Daniels Band -The Devil Went Down to Georgia
Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Tracy Lawrence - As Any Fool Can See
Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel the Noise
Gary Allan - Songs About Rain
Judas Priest - Some Heads are Gonna Roll
Tim McGraw - The Cowboy in Me
Ratt - Round and Round
Toby Keith - A Little Too Late
Motley Crue - Looks That Kill
Keith Urban - Tonight I Wanna Cry
Guns N' Roses - Live and Let Die
Brooks & Dunn - Red Dirt Road
Foreigner - Juke Box Hero
Rascal Flatts - Bless the Broken Road

This is a good thing in my world. A real mix.

3 comments:

VRA said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN' JEALOUS!!!

:-P

VRA said...

I went to the website, looks like they're going to be all country soon.

Anonymous said...

Yay, I saw that, too. They fooled me.
~HB