Thursday, May 18, 2006

Something funny

WARNING--THIS IS GROSS.

Okay so, earlier today, I stopped by Joey's to warm up my chai in the microwave before I went to the baseball game. I let the dogs go potty and then I called them in as I waited for the chai. Cain came in and looked at me funny. Suddenly, he started scooting his butt across the kitchen floor. I yelled at him to stop and immediately put both dogs in the kennel. I went back for the chai and....do I really have to tell you what was streaked across the floor? Animals are gross. I pretended to be an adult and grabbed some Lysol wipes. Problem is disinfected.

Hours later, Joey and I are watching TV when Cain pulls the butt scooting thing again. Joey yells at him and gets up to take a look. "Holl, go get me a paper towel...quick!" I didn't want to look so I took off into the dining room. Socks...wood floors...the corner came so quickly yet everything was in slow motion...whamo. I bit it. I was laughing so hard I was crying. I couldn't get up because wood floors = hard landing. Joey was yelling from the living room, "sweetie, are you okay?!" I couldn't stop laughing. Then he yelled, "Um, could you please hurry and get the paper towel? Something's coming out of Cain's butt and it's gross." I grabbed the paper towel and handed it over. As Joey pulled whatever it was out of Cain's behind, he started gagging and spitting. I got a plastic bag and he threw the paper towel into it...and then he threw up. Well, not really but he ran to the sink and was spitting a lot.

So, what was in Cain's butt? I don't know. Joey said it might have been a clump of grass. Animals are gross.

No comments: