I know, I know. You feel really bad you didn't get me anything for my birthday, don't you? Well, don't fret! We are still in the window. Walk The Line came out on DVD Tuesday. Yes, I saw it twice in the theaters but I would really like to watch it all the time. I was going to purchase it myself but couldn't decide between the regular and speical editions. If you feel Walk The Line would not make me happy, there is ALWAYS ER Season 4....and Roseanne Season 3 comes out at the end of March. I figure if I have drama on DVD, then I won't need any in my life...right?
Hemi has his mouth wrapped around Chessie's throat. Should I be concerned?
2 comments:
I love Roseanne too. We always seem to like the same shows, cool :)
Want to borrow seasons 1 & 2? :)
~HMB
Post a Comment