I'm sick. Wonder how I got this cold...can't wonder too long. Joey is out of town so I'm housesitting. Really, I'm just sick. It's nice having furry little friends to keep me company, though. Joey has a funny story about his loyal kittens. I'll let him tell it, though.
I just finished watching 8 Simple Rules. Remember that show with John Ritter? In this episode, he has a dream his two daughters live with a guy...very Three's Company. At the end of the episode, John leans over to kiss his wife...only it's Mr. Furley...Don Knotts. I thought, "wow, both of them are gone now." Morbid thoughts seem to be plentiful these days. I had to get my stuff out of Jimmy's garage on Wednesday. The bank is foreclosing on the house and I would have had to bid on my own crap to get it back. I was a little freaked out to go down there but Bennie saved me the trip. The house looks so creepy and I couldn't figure out why. It was like a murder took place there. Evil.
Now I'm watching Behind The Music: Kid Rock. They said Vanilla Ice almost ruined Kid's career. Kelly and I used to listen to Kid in high school. So far ahead of our time. Polyfuze Method, my first and only Kid album.
The animals are restless. They are demanding food or something. Joey didn't say anything about feeding them. I just want to lay here with my Baja Fresh, apple juice and Puffs Plus.
I so want to tell you the story about the cats...and their little expedition outside....naw, I'll let JAC tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment