No, I can't wait.
Yes, I am going opening day.
No, I don't have high expectations.
Yes, that was a lie.
No, I didn't like Jar Jar Binks.
Yes, I like Part II better than Part I.
Why Star Wars? Why me?
Growing up, I had four male cousins in my age group: Ryan, Chris and Cory are 1-2 years older than I and then Greg who is a year younger. This was who I played with most of the time. They weren't into GI Joe like my step-brother. They were into Star Wars soooo I was forced to like Star Wars. I remember going to see Empire with Ryan and sitting in the very front row. I was four-years-old and recall staring at my shoes during the scary parts (my legs were sticking straight out because I was so little). It was assumed I would always be Leia when we were playing. Usually, Leia didn't have a big part and I would end up sitting in a chair by myself watching them. When my cousin Ryan moved to London, he had to give his prized collection of Star Wars toys to Cory. I'm not so sure Cory took the best care of them. Needless to say, I don't think Ryan got them back when his family moved to Ohio. Good times....
Yes, I have a think for Star Wars. I enjoy the stories behind the stories like how Han and Chewie met and Boba Fett's escape from the sarlacc. I do want to be one of those people who sports a costume on opening day but I won't.
I'm trying to get the cousins together to watch this last episode. We'll see....
2 comments:
That's right....who's your daddy?! I won tickets to go...SAAWEEEET!
Your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me....The force is way too strong with the one ;o)
Post a Comment