I told God I didn't want to go to Germany. I received another $100 check. It must be God's way of smiling and saying, "That's nice, dear..."
Oh, and don't get me wrong. Sometimes I pull a Moses and feel totally unqualified to go but then God sends a little reassurance my way. I pray the rest of the Germany team is doing alright. I haven't seen them in a few weeks. We're getting closer to our $$ due date....ahhhhhh!!!!! Still, I'm not too concerned about the $$ part. I've got about $800 to go but still have more letters to send. So if you're reading this and smiling to yourself because you haven't received a Germany letter from me, I would stop smiling now. And for those of you that have contributed....wow. Thank you. I'm completely humbled every time I get a donation, no matter how much the amount. And for those that haven't been able to contribute, like I said in your letter, we need people praying for us, too. Thank you for those prayers. But, official thank yous will come later when you receive your "Meat-on-a-stick" souvenirs from the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment