Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Meijer

So, I was having a strange day on Sunday and headed into the Wixom Meijer for some food. Because I lost my debit card and do not have the replacement, I've had to budget myself with whatever money I have. Kind of a good lesson but anyway....

Meijer has new carts! They are lighter weight (probably plastic) and blue. The best part is they come in two sizes: large and small. Yes, that is right. Meijer has provided the perfect cart for me. It is like pushing a double basket on wheels. So much better than a basket, though because my groceries get heavy. This thing is so cool. I wanted to take it home but of course, I left it for someone else. Yay, Meijer!

1 comment:

VRA said...

That would be great without kids with me! Publix and Lowes have these carts (they're sometimes referred to as "buggies" down here) especially designed for kids. They are race cars! There is room for 2 kids to sit in the "drivers seat", both sides have steering wheels. Then, in the front of the car is the actual cart. It's actually fun taking the kids shopping! Super Walmart has kid friendly carts that have room for the kids to sit, bucked in facing each other. Not nearly as fun though.