Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Passport

I just sent my passport in for the mission trip. Another $100--bye-bye. I just want to get it in time. I'm super nervous because I remember this conversation posted by Noel:


August 03, 2004
Passports and Divorce
{ MOOD: Hehe NOISE: Grace and Eric talking }
Quote of the day:
NOEL: "I bet we could get a divorce faster than we could get your frickin' passport."
GRACE: "Wanna try?"

Now, I know there were other circumstances flying around that snafu but everyone always complains about this process. It only took me 5 minutes to apply and the guy at the Post Office was really nice. Said I should have it in four weeks. Let us pray.

Oh, and despite what anyone tells you, you are most definitely allowed to smile in your passport photo (*^&# CVS).

1 comment:

The Professor said...

Hey I told you, that it was OK to smile! I am smiling in mine!