Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Bible Quiz

I was reading some fascinating stuff last night and had two easy questions for you:
1.) Where were the disciples first referred to as Christians?
2.) There is a really cool story about a disagreement Paul has with someone in Acts. This disagreement caused these two friends to go their separate ways. Who was the disagreement with and what was the disagreement about?

I know. These are probably too easy...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.) Christville, Indiana

2.) Paul argued with Peter, when Peter's chocolate got stuck in Paul's peanut butter, and Paul's peanut butter covered Peter's chocolate.

Hence the birth of Reeses peanut butter cups...

Do I win a prize? ;-)

The Professor said...

I know the answer to both....should I share?

Anonymous said...

before i answer, you have to explain what the winner gets! steve

Holly said...

The winner will receive....a soft punch on the arm and a "Good Job, (fill in name here)." Joey, go ahead and answer...unless you are going to be a smart arse like bible scholar (not chuck). Looks like it is Joey vs. Steve...who will win....ooooooooo

VRA said...

I could Google it and find the answers, with the time it takes for you all to post!

Holly said...

Okay...Joey just phoned in the answer since he can't post at school (wanted to calm Kelly down before she starts googling). Here are his answers:
1.) Antioch (I asked him this a few days ago and he had forgotten so he had some help with that one).
2.) Paul and Barnabus got into a disagreement which caused a rift between the two. However, Joey failed at the second part of the question which was "why did they get into the disagreement?" Joey's answers were "ahhhhh...over where to go? Who to preach to?" Non.

So, who is going to give this last part a shot?

VRA said...

I like Bible Scholar's #2 answer. Unless of course, they were arguing whether or not to make it peanut butter covered chocolate or chocolate covered peanut butter. Who new history could have been changed with just one flip of a coin. Oh wait...no coins then.

Holly said...

I think there were coins then. I think coins have been around for a long time. You should do some research on it, Kell. Bring you back to the days of Mr. Spencer's class. "Okay, kids. First, we're going to watch this video on how to make a Revolutionary War firearm. Next, we are going to build one ourselves. Then, we're going to go out into the parking lot and shoot it."

VRA said...

Little did we know it was Columbine in the making!