Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Wierd. How did you find that?
interesting hols. so, tell me, why do you even care?hmmmmmmmmmmm.......... steve
Kelly sent it to me! It's all Kelly's fault!!!! I thought it was interesting/amusing so I posted it! I did send my application in, though.
HOLLY!!!! You were supposed to wait for me to "hook" you two up so I could cash in on the 10 grand!
If you win the 10 grand you can pay off the Albatras!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wierd. How did you find that?
interesting hols. so, tell me, why do you even care?
hmmmmmmmmmmm.......... steve
Kelly sent it to me! It's all Kelly's fault!!!! I thought it was interesting/amusing so I posted it! I did send my application in, though.
HOLLY!!!! You were supposed to wait for me to "hook" you two up so I could cash in on the 10 grand!
If you win the 10 grand you can pay off the Albatras!
Post a Comment