Thursday, February 03, 2005

Quiz

I attempt to put quizzes on my site but am not well learned. I'm attempting this again but in case it doesn't work...well, you know I tried. I'm still figuring out how to put the quiz online so all of you who've never even heard of my church can take a stab at the quiz.

This was a quiz to find out which Riverview Pastor you are most like (created by another Riverview Pastor). I laughed at the results because I answered all but three of the questions as "Not at all."

These were the results:

Which Riverview Pastor are you?
created with QuizFarm.com">

You scored as Steve Sommerlot. You actually look younger now that you shaved your head. That still doesn't mean you're good looking. You laugh at yourself...a lot...and so others laugh with you.

Steve Sommerlot

25%

Paul DenHerder

13%

Noel Heikkinen

13%

Rob Schiller

0%

Mark Brett

0%

Which Riverview Pastor are you?
created with QuizFarm.com




No comments: