Today, I saw God work on someone else. I saw the absolute thrill and rush of love that hit this person. It was so exciting.
I work with a woman who has been asking her husband to attend a church with her. I know this young couple is extremely close but of course there are hurdles in marriages. Jaime, another co-worker of ours, was talking to the woman about being a Christ Follower, about religions, and finding a church. I walked into the conversation and encouraged everything Jaime said. The conversation lasted for about 20 minutes before I had to rip myself away to finish work.
10 minutes later, the woman came rushing over to my desk.
"Holly, while we were talking...my husband e-mailed me...I had mentioned going to church with Jaime this weekend and....he e-mailed me while we were talking and...the e-mail said 'of course I will go with you this Sunday.' Can you believe it?! WHILE we were talking about it...."
"God put it in his heart," I told her. I also mentioned how cool God really is. She was beside herself in awe.
I am too, God.
No comments:
Post a Comment