That whole Dying To Self thing? Yeah...might be a little unrealistic for me. For the second time in a week, our CEO ordered pizza for all three Michigan locations. The first thing out of my mouth was, "Man, can't we get Mr. Pita or something?" (laughter from the cubes around me). Then, after I got a couple of pieces, I said, "I can't stand Papa Romano's or Jetts. Why do we always have to get these sub-standard pizza joints?"
See....see how I really am? It wasn't enough that I had food...or that it was free...it wasn't good enough for me. I kept sitting there trying to change my heart but as the second napkin was soaking up the grease from my slice, I decided I didn't really want to put it into my body. I made it through one piece and then I ate a Clementine. Mmmmmm....much better.
Anyhow, I have a ways to go on the whole selfish thing. Being a brat just comes so natural to me :o) I bet all of you can agree.
4 comments:
Hey...you said it not me :op
J/K YOU ROCK.
Well put Mike ;o)
And You are Hillarious Sonny :o)
I love reading your guy's comments.
You obviously have Mike fooled.
;-)
I don't know if he's fooled or not, Kell.
Mike, remember when I told you I was only coming to Family Christmas Day if Rice Pudding and Cheesy Potatoes were coming?
Post a Comment