Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Dentist

I went to the dentist last week for my bi-annual cleaning. I feel like I own the place I've sunk so much money in it. I've definitely become a princess this year with all the crowns they gave me (ha ha..heh...grumble). But that is what I get for not paying much attention to my teeth.

The visit was a good one, though. I made a commitment to floss every night and I've been very good about it. I was amazed how easy my cleaning went and I now have hope for the future of my mouth. :o) Oh, I don't know if I have any cavities or not...there wasn't enough money left on my insurance to have the dentist take a look. :o)

3 comments:

The Professor said...

You should ask Santa for Dentist money for giftmas! :oP

Anonymous said...

hey disney princess, keep taking care of those pearly whites - it only gets more expensive as you get older!
Steve S

VRA said...

I love going to the dentist. There's just something about intense flossing by a hygenist leaving your gums throbbing that I love!

:-D