You Are Megara
Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.
Does this sound like me? Do people love me because I'm a smartass?
I think this is kind of interesting because I can be misleading. For example, it may appear that I am cynical at times but I think what is really happening is I get down about the world around me, the world I used to be apart of, the world I still am a part of. I see people getting hurt over and over but can't get out of their sinning cycles. Sometimes, I get down because I want to protect those that are so dear to me...like Jesus.
I want to clarify that I am not cynical about Christmas. I think I made it clear how much I like the holiday. I think I was going beyond, beyond with my unoriginal ideas, though. I realized Jesus doesn't want me to alienate Christmas if it alienates other people.
Oh, and I don't think I'm cool. I think I am wrong...all of the time...about a lot of ideas. It is pretty interesting sitting next to me in church. I'll hear something which is either completely opposite of something I've said or done....and then there are the days when I smile and say, "Got that one covered, God." I remember during the We Are Ambassadors teaching, the question was asked about our sex lives. I don't remember the exact question, but I knew my answer and I let myself be proud...or maybe I felt a smile beaming on me...or maybe I just felt good for getting that part of my life straightened out and serving God wholly instead of hole-y.
This year has been a struggle...giving up two of my sin areas. But I did it and I feel good because "I always end up doing the right thing for the people I love." And I love God.
2 comments:
You are awsome and anyone (including yourself) whose says otherwise is crazy ;o) I know you make God smile :o)
lol "hole-y"
Post a Comment