Tuesday, October 05, 2004

My Sweet Lord

I'm sitting in Mr. Pita listening to My Sweet Lord by George Harrison...waiting for a co-worker or two to pass by and look at me funny...wondering if I care...wondering if I care about work at all. I feel a push, I've felt it for awhile now. Should I still be at Valassis? Should I still be in the Detroit area? I like it here but less and less. I look forward to going to Lansing every weekend. I dread going back to D-town on Sunday night. Still, I'm not going to make a move, yet. I'm going to stay put for at least a year or two, though in a year or two I plan on moving slightly closer...Kensington area, maybe. A place of my own maybe?

Dunno....

1 comment:

The Professor said...

Interesting...just remember that plans change all the time. Keep praying...I know you do..for GOD's direction!