
A couple Fridays ago, I finally, finally, FINALLY got to meet the triplets. I say finally because I wanted to give Jason and Greta time to themselves with their family, etc. I also wanted to make sure I was 100% healthy (and I had the time to visit). And yes, I got to meet all three of them but
Niklas passed out before the picture was taken. He was tuckered from going to
UofM earlier that day. Nothing major. They had to check on his shunt (which I barely even noticed).
I have to say this about the triplets. I have obviously seen and met a lot of babies in my life. They are all precious, sweet and the like. There is something about these babies, though, I connected with. I mean, they all have such different
personalities. I held Lukas the longest. Here is a picture of his lobster butt:

They are so well behaved and
Niklas was the most chatty of the three. Lukas is going to be the party goer. Gabbie seems reserved but she talked a little bit, too. The coolest part was being able to hold these little miracles. I can see how much they have changed Greta and Jason's lives. They are such good parents through and through. We talked about the decision so many people with
multiples have to make. Lukas was the one they had the option to sacrifice to allow Gabbie and
Niklas to grow more. I loved their answer: not a chance. No way. And look what they have? Three adorable, thriving babies...not just two.
It was awesome just talking to them about old times and laughing at some of our shenanigans. But when you come back to the present times, this is where they are happiest.
1 comment:
Cool pics!! (I am going to copy those) It was good seeing you when you dropped by. Thanks for coming.
Jason & Greta
Post a Comment