If you read this blog from the beginning, you'll see the mention of Chuck Wynn more and more. I knew of him around Riverview but didn't really get to know him until I took the first Route 66 class in the fall of 2004. Then, we became buddies and he was there to answer a lot of my questions. In fact, if you go back to the comments made in 2004/2005, you'll see who my network was when I was a baby Christian: Noel, Dan, Steve, Joey and Chuck. Those were the ones leading me, helping me to understand. Chuck has taught me so much. Because the Lord has used Him, I was able to grow in my understanding and have a solid knowledge of the Bible. He taught me about the Samaritan woman and the cup I was holding out for others to fill. He helped me during my crappy time when I could barely function and needed to confess stuff. I remember that day so well. Lunch with the VP of our company, personal stuff on my mind controlling my physical self....calling Chuck afterwards and saying, "i've had enough. I need to tell you what's been going on" and then sobbing.
He helped me be accountable. He helped me grow. He rocked out to the Mega 80s with Joey and I. He's been an awesome friend and mentor.
And he married one awesome person who has been there for me, too.
Man, I'm needy.
Thank you, Chuck and April and thank you for inviting me to a beautiful wedding.
More pictures....

Joey and Katie Moss. I love this girl.
The Unsinkables being shown the new iphone by none other...
No comments:
Post a Comment