Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Real Quick
I have to read a short story for open mic night at Riv tomorrow. I was going to take one from this blog. Any suggestions? It has to be short which makes me think none of my entries will work. Thanks!
Thanks for including me on your blog contacts. I found your reading at Merge last night to be very captivating and real. I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for sharing.
Oh man, I wish I had read this post before Sunday. I would have suggested that old yarn about the super hero Holly Fantastic and how she came to earth to save it from the tyrannical forces of... I can't remember. But someone fearsome.
I think we ARE the same person! =) Nothing like listening to someone read something that sounds like an excerpt of your own life. weirrrrd! Thanks for the encouragement. I'm not sure how these Blog things work yet though... I had to find you through Dan's. See you at Riv sooooon!
7 comments:
Awesome job last night Holly. I loved it. Keep 'em coming!
So which story did you end up reading?
Thanks for including me on your blog contacts. I found your reading at Merge last night to be very captivating and real. I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for sharing.
Oh man, I wish I had read this post before Sunday. I would have suggested that old yarn about the super hero Holly Fantastic and how she came to earth to save it from the tyrannical forces of... I can't remember. But someone fearsome.
Wow. Thank you...all of you, for the encouragement. It's so awesome.
I think those tyrannical forces were someone named Pansey Pete :op
That dastardly evil little man.
I think we ARE the same person! =) Nothing like listening to someone read something that sounds like an excerpt of your own life. weirrrrd! Thanks for the encouragement. I'm not sure how these Blog things work yet though... I had to find you through Dan's.
See you at Riv sooooon!
Post a Comment