
Joey, me, my nephew and niece on our way to Cedar Point after spending two days at my aunt and uncles. See the trunk? I can't even remember why this picture was so funny. I think I started working on a blog about the whole trip but you know how that goes...

Hemi did NOT like the car ride. Chessie was more comfortable with it (as you can see her in the driver's seat).

Hemi hiding because he doesn't want to move out of the house. It was difficult getting him out of here.

This is my cousin Travis' dog, Bailey. Bailey was born without a leg. Instead, he has a little wing. The awesome thing is that God made this dog for my cousin. As you can see from the picture below, my cousin is different, too. There are no disabilities...just challenges, depending on how you look at it. Bailey hangs out on Travis' wheelchair all day.

My cousin Travis and Bailey.

Diana and I had to show the boys we could move furniture, too. We're tough.

Titan and Cain got into the Christmas decorations while we were packing. They were totally busted when I took this picture (thus the deer in the headlights look).
No comments:
Post a Comment