Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

A look back on costumes past. I was a bunny for several years until I really couldn't fit in the pink footed pjs anymore (I think my mom even cut the feet off the pjs to satisfy my need to be a bunny for Halloween). I remember her trying to change my mind for a couple years but I insisted on being a bunny.



I think I wanted to be a bunny this year but my mom had enough and put my step-sis and I in these costumes. You can see how happy I am.


Who knows what I was this year? If you know, you are a true child of the 80s.


One of my favorite Halloweens. I spent it with my dad and Christine. When we got back from Trick or Treating all of my parents's friends were there and we had a party.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Were you a Monchhichi in that pic??? I think my sister was one of those once. I know she had one. It could stick it's thumb in its mouth.

VRA said...

I had Monchichi vitamins!

It's funny looking back at those costumes. They're so basic! Have you seen the elaborate costumes kids wear today (and their price tags)?

Anonymous said...

You're both correct!

I had Flintstone vitamins. I insisted on the Dino every time. Hmmm...some of my personality traits can be traced to these insisting times when I was young....