So, Val blocked me from all blogspots and livejournals, again. Back to only posting on the weekends. And this blog will be a lot less active. See, you took me for granted again and look what happened :) Really, though, I think it was God. I wasn't handling something well and couldn't discipline myself to stop what I was doing. Well, now I can't do whatever it was I was doing. When I saw the blocked page, I didn't get upset or angry. I just smiled and shook my head. Yes, I get it, God. Thank you for protecting me from me.
Of course, now we all need to switch to something I can read at work. Dan, can you hook me up with your technology?
1 comment:
Sorry, Nate is the one who hooked me up. You will have to ask someone who knows much more than I do about computer stuff!
Post a Comment