Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Comfort Foods

I actually wrote this on 8-3-06 but...did I not publish it?

I was watching a show called "The Secret Life of Comfort Foods" on the Food Network. One of the most comforting foods, according to them, is meatloaf. We never ate meatloaf growing up. I'm not totally opposed to it but it's not something i make. This episode made me think about my comfort foods. Here they are in no particular order:

Hot Vanilla Decaf Chai
Mashed Potatoes
S'mores
Chilli
Double Decker Tacos
Honey--I put honey on almost everything...cereal, yogurt, tea..love the stuff
Joey's Spaghetti
Emil's Spaghetti
Russ' Homemade Chocolate Cake
Homemade Mac & Cheese
Baja Shrimp Tacos
Baja salsa
homemade salsa
sushi
peach cobbler
steel cut oatmeal with brown sugar
Blueberries
Meatballs
Chocolate covered strawberries

1 comment:

Yi said...

I love your list and it made me a little hungry ;)

I would add ice cream, of course :)