God sang a song to me this morning. Want to read the lyrics? Of course you do!
To the waiter at the restaurant
You're just another tip
To the guy at the ice cream shop
You're just another dip (Ha!)
When you can't get reservations
'Cause you don't have the clout
Or you didn't get an invitation
'Cause somebody left you out (Booooo)
That's alright, that's ok
When you don't feel important, Holly
All I've got to say is
To the world
You may be just another girl
But to Me
Holly, you are the world
You think you're one of millions
but you're one in a million to Me
When you wonder if you matter, look into My eyes (someday)
And tell me, can't you see
you're everything to Me
I really thought about how much God loves me this morning. For all of my imperfections, He doesn't see any of them. He knows my heart and He still loves me. Fail or succeed, He loves me the same...constant. I smiled, realizing that this isn't just my song. God sings this to all of His girls. He loves each one of us as if we are the only person in the world. Can I even comprehend that love? Did you wake up feeling or at least knowing God's love this morning?
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the song God has for you. Ha! Happy Friday!
PS: Guys, you have to find your own song.
2 comments:
hey wait a minute...I thought that was MY song to you!
I love that song....it reminds me of...well nevermind, too long of a post! ;-)
Post a Comment