Sunday, July 30, 2006


Mom and Joey at my mom's church

6 comments:

VRA said...

Woah- can you say SUNLIGHT? Joey's got some white legs! :-)

The Professor said...

Bite me...it's called sun block. I don't want to end up wrinkled and leather looking :op

Holly said...

That's mean, Kell. In fact, he is SO much more tan than I am (did I say that right?). Remember, this is MI not FL. That doesn't really work either. Um.....we are too busy to get outdoors or to just sit around and tan, okay? No...that's not true. I try. I really do. My arms are a nice shade but the legs are pretty scary.

Yi said...

Joey, it is not nice to say "Bite Me" to people, unless the person saying it is me, of course :)

VRA said...

It would appear that he wears pants a lot. The arms and face look very tan but legs, not so much. You should wear sunscreen ALL OVER! Plus, you can still tan through sunscreen, it just protects you from the harmful UVA and UVB rays, causing you to burn! :-)

The Professor said...

Hmmmm...I do wear pants a lot...interesting. I will work on just for you vra :o)