Saturday, July 08, 2006

Max's Race 5k



Time: 29:37
Mile: 9:32
Placed 12th in my age group

Melissa, Christine and I ran in Max's Race today. It was my one year anniversary of my first race...which also was Max's Race. I shaved about a minute off my time and finished 12th in my age group. I wish I had done better but I was so proud that I didn't walk at all. Melissa did awesome. She ran it in about 23 minutes and came in 5th in her age group. So...what's next? I'm thinking....maybe a running club? Oh, and I'm looking for a run in August.

3 comments:

Yi said...

Good job, Hol :)

There is a picture of you running the race online. Go to www.playmakers.com, there is a link for photos you can click under the Max's Race header. Your photo is #232.

Anonymous said...

The Crim in Flint is August 26th. The website for it is www.crim.org . I think I am going to do the 10 mile run. There is a 5k and 8k as well.

Cindy Agnew

VRA said...

Ready for the Disney Half Marathon? It's the weekend of January 5th, 2007 and YES, I'm planning on finishing it! (Notice I didn't say running...that would by lying)