Friday, July 21, 2006

Koi Fish Pond Party

Raider House party tonight. Whoo-hoo. Mental note: don't forget the Blueberry Wheat beer.

Saturday night: Come over to Mr. Corr's anytime around 6ish for a Koi Pond Party. No, we don't have a firepit but we have a cool little pond with a waterfall and some pretty Koi fish (Jenny, the frogs took off. We think a neighborhood cat ate them. No worries.). We are going to do this Kranzo style so bring something you want to grill (no, we aren't grilling the Koi Fish...or the neighborhood cat for that matter). We will have some other food to eat, too. This is just an impromptu little summer get together for anyone who is free to hang out.

For those of you going to church tomorrow night, come to Joey's afterwards. We'll still be there finishing off the keg from the Raider House party (hopefully, we'll get that taken care of tonight). Please come! It may be the last time you get to hang out at the cute, little house on Cherry Street (hint, hint :o) .

5 comments:

VRA said...

No kitty OR Koi? Hmmpft. I was going to go too....

VRA said...

Ps. I really like the new blog motto...but "St. Holly"? Seriously, aren't we getting a little carried away??? hee hee, jk

The Professor said...

I don't know...if I can catch some cat...maybe we'll fry em' up!

Mike said...

...gee... I wonder where you could find a cat... Maybe on Matthews St... And maybe his name is Peaches... Perhaps a grill would cure his french attitude.

The Professor said...

hahaha!