Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Joyce Meyer
I'm going to the Joyce Meyer Conference at the Palace next week on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It is free of charge and requires no registration. Joey is going with me on Friday night and Saturday (maybe) but because he is coaching a baseball camp, he might not make it at all. Not really sure why he wants to go but it makes it interesting that he does. Seems like most guys wouldn't want to. Soooooo, I might go alone but I'm totally fine with it. Joyce teaches me so much and has helped me understand who God is, not to mention pointing out some obvious flaws in my walk. I will say that I found out Noel was teaching that Sunday but I thought the conference lasted until Sunday. Joey said, "what are you going to do?" The decision was obvious to me. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LUCKY!!! I wanna go....:)
Post a Comment