Saturday, July 08, 2006

If I were you, I would wait for Pirates...Dead Man's Chest...to come out on DVD. Even JAC said it was too long and too drawn out. Does it really take 145 minutes to find a treasure? Boring....

5 comments:

Mike said...

Yeah Steve and Katie's reaction was a highly anticlimatic "eh."

I will see it, but think I'll take your advice and with a few months for it to come out on dvd.

The Professor said...

Well to answer Hol's question...you must have a treasure map...and then decifer it...and then find the treasure...so it probably takes way longer than 145 minutes to find treasure :op

Anonymous said...

Jenny said the same thing about Jesus metaphors in Superman. I guess I was too busy snoring to pick them up. What a waste of money those tickets were.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but you didn't like the first Superman so there's something wrong with you, Peter. Seriously.
~Holly

The Professor said...

True dat...Peter Cottontail...the first Superman movie was pretty RAD...I can't believe you don't like it. Hmmm...not a true superhero fan then...

Dead Man's Chest was good despite it's over done special effects...and Holly's thumbs down vote.

But neither movie can possibly top the new TRANSFORMERS movie coming out next year....www.transformersmovie.com for the preview...Holly is so excited to go see it with me!!!! :op